Groomers, Salons, and Spas - Partnership Opportunity
You serve clients who are passionate about their pets. They want their fur babies to look and feel their best. You want that, too. You know what? So do I!
I can help you help your clients to showcase those looks and feelings in a custom pet portrait. Taken from a client's photo - or one that you take after a particularly successful grooming session - I can create a digital painting rendered as a giclée on canvas or fine art paper.
A Partnership Opportunity
Here is the partnership opportunity that presents itself:
- I offer my services as a pet portrait painter to your clients, and in return I'll pay you a 10% commission on all sales you refer. I'll even give you a discount code based on your name that you can give to your clients, so they can save 10% on their order.
- Furthermore, I offer you an opportunity to purchase pet portraits at a 25% discount (coupon code: PETPRO2020) to hang one or more in your salon or spa to showcase your grooming and my art. Of course, as a pet professional you can also use that discount code for your personal use as well.
- You will also receive front and back master images of a brochure that you can print and keep in your salon or spa. It shows some examples of my work along with the prices of my canvases, framed or gallery wrapped. It's an easy way to show what's I offer in addition to any paintings hanging in your salon or spa. Here are links to examples of the front side and back side master images.
- The brochure contains your affiliate link, which is how your clients will get to my website to learn more about my pet portraits and to place their orders. We'll make your affiliate link something that's easy for your clients to remember and easy for them to type. The affiliate link is also how I will be able to attribute the sale to you for commission purposes. You can use your affiliate link in emails and social media posts, even.
Here's a testimonial from another pet professional...
"I have been a pet sitter for 30 years, and I really love my clients and their pets. I have told some of them about Neal and his paintings, and some have placed orders for paintings - some for their current pets, some for pets that have passed away. Sometimes I even help them taking or choosing the pictures.
All of them have loved the paintings and are so happy I told them about this, it really is something special. Neal is offering a 10% commission, that does add up, and I am getting one extra check out of helping my clients get these nice paintings."
Lizzie A., Columbia, SC
How You'll Earn Commission
Whenever someone uses your referral link to shop on Neal's Pet Paintings, you'll be entitled to a 10% commission on the full purchase price or their order. If they use the discount coupon code you'll receive and can give them, they can get that 10% discount on their Neal's Pet Paintings purchases.
Here's an example of how it works:
- Your client buys a 14"x11" gallery wrap, which retails for $208.94, my least expensive item.
- They apply the 10% discount coupon code you received from us and provided to them, which results in a $20.89 discount on their purchase.
- You still receive 10% commission on the full retail price.
- So, you receive 10% of the pre-discount purchase amount, giving you $20.89 in commission.
Here's another example:
- One of our more popular products is a 24"x18" canvas gallery wrap, which retails for $293.94.
- Your referral applies the 10% discount coupon code to the purchase, which results in a $29.39 discount.
- This gives you $29.39 in commission.
I pay commission through PayPal, on the last day of the month after the sale.
I think we can have a fruitful partnership in which we are both serving your clients by helping them express their passion for their pets with a custom pet portrait. I encourage you to look at my galleries (Gallery menu item in the hamburger menu at the top of the page) to see more examples of my work.